All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAstroparticle physics employs a range of theories to model the sources of cosmic radiation - but until w, it has t fully captured the relevant connections between these theories. Using Scheibe's method for the reconstruction and reduction of physical theories, Raphael Bolinger demonstrates the uses and limitations of formal strategies for standardization. This illustrates Scheibe's relevance to current problems in the philosophy of science.
- Author BiographyRaphael Bolinger, TU Dortmund University; Germany.
- Author(s)Raphael Bolinger
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleEpistemische Studien
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight442 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.