All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionHelping people better understand the basis on which they build relationships, this book makes them recognize and improve the quality of their ties. It forces readers to reflect on their own history, making the connection between what they feel and how they make others feel. Relaciones poderosos is based on the premise that strong personalities form powerful relationships, which carries over to strong teams the fundamentals behind powerful communities and organizations.
- Author BiographyJoan Quintana Fons and Arnoldo Cisternas Chavez are psychologists and co-directors of the Relational Institute. They have developed the Transformation Relational Model (TRM), which is based on the practice of Relational Coaching and the developments made at the Relational Institute.
- Author(s)Arnoldo Cisternas Chavez,Joan Quintana Fons
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Weight204 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.