Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionDay by day this devotional will take you through the lives of some of the most prominent characters in Scripture with the intent of revealing how they navigated through the pitfalls inherent within relationships. It will also cover how they related to some of life's most difficult challenges. The lessons learned through their experience will help everyone discover the relationships we cant afford to lose as well as help unearth the kind of people we need to become in order to preserve them.
- Author BiographyBrett Fuller is a founder and the present pastor Grace Covenant Church (www.gracecov.org). He is also the Chaplain for the National Association of Basketball Coaches. The Lord has given Brett ministerial and congregational friendships that have lasted twenty eight years. God has graced him to be consistent in his personal Christian witness, integral in his ecclesiastical architecture and an agent of preservation in his relationships. Brett resides in Chantilly, Virginia with his beautiful wife and their seven children.
- Author(s)Pastor Brett Everett Fuller
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight768 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.