All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn popular media there are shortage of examples of the caustic relationships that can develop between the two women in a man's life. Deb DeArmond and her three daughters-in-law have conducted their own exhaustive research into the status of the women-in-law relationship and in turn its relationship to faith. This practical and unapologetically scriptural book covers issues of personal perceptions, strained communication, the roles of sons and fathers in the relationship's success, how to begin these relationships on the right foot, and the necessity of trust and love. Beyond the statistics and their analysis, Deb brings to this book more than thirty years working with adults to improve communications and deal constructively with conflict. Aside from her research and her professional expertise, perhaps the most important asset Deb brings to this work is her own relationship with her three daughters-in-law that is so obviously and unusually positive that she-and they-are often asked to explain the secret of the relationships they share.
- Author BiographyDeb DeArmond has owned her own leadership training and executive coaching practice for fifteen years. She is an expereinced speaker and writer with work appearing in WHOA Magazine and Dallas Family Magazine and a cofounder of mypurposenow.org-an online community for Christian women 50+. Deb and her husband, Ron, have three married sons and three grandchildren, and live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Find out more at debdearmond.com.
- Author(s)Deb DeArmond
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.