All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an interpretation of certain Hegelian concepts, and their relevance to various themes in contemporary philosophy, which will allow for a n-metaphysical understanding of his thought, further strengthening his relevance to philosophy today by placing him in the midst of current debates.
- Author BiographyLuis Guzman is Part-Time Associate Teaching Professor at the New School. He earned his Ph.D at The New School for Social Research and has taught philosophy at Hofstra U., NYU, LIU, and U. Nacional de Colombia (Bogota). Guzman has authored and translated (from Spanish and German) articles on Aristotle, Plato, Hegel, Schelling, Benjamin and skepticism.
- Author(s)Luis Guzman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.