CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
About this product
- DescriptionMost people, at some point, feel stuck in the patterns of their relationships. Relationship Breakthrough encourages you to take a long, hard look at yourself, your relationships and the behavioural patterns you have fallen into, and offers tangible strategies that you can try to address lurking and lingering problems. The insightful exercises are designed to shock couples out of their negative patterns and create new strategies for happiness and fulfilment. Drawn on her decades or clinical practice and research, Cloe Madanes shares the nine beliefs and behaviour patterns that commonly stunt relationships and reveals the six human needs that can make or break any bond. In this accessible book you will learn how to recapture, rekindle or deepen love in any intimate relationship. You'll also find ways to resolve long-standing, persistent conflicts between family members simply by making a change within yourself. The book has a foreword by self-help guru Anthony Robbins who works closely with the author.
- Author BiographyCloe Madanes is a world-renowned innovator and teacher of family therapy. She has presented her work at professional conferences all over the United States, Europe and South America. She has won several awards for distinguished contribution to psychology, and has been featured in Newsweek and Vogue.
- Author(s)Cloe Madanes
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.