Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionRelationship SOS is a 7-step process that walks you through addressing key factors that contribute to a healthy relationship. The book looks at your relationship from the inside out, providing effective solutions that can revitalize any relationship. Michelle G. based the book on her real-world implementation of the process with dozens of couples. The Relationship Plan is a practical method that helps couples who are struggling within their relationships to recapture their happily ever after... on their own terms. People from all walks of life are successfully applying it to their relationships every day, and in the process, they are strengthening and deepening their connections. You can, too.
- Author BiographyMichelle Galarza is a Certified Dating and Relationship Specialist (CRS) who is passionate about helping singles and couples answer the questions, What does the word LOVE mean to me? and How can I have the relationships I desire? Michelle focuses on changing the way singles and couples approach relationships--including the one we have with ourselves. Michelle is frequently featured in media as a relationship expert and her articles have been featured in local and national publications. Prior to becoming a certified relationship expert, Michelle served in the United States Marine Corps where she managed critical relationships to maintain US security for 13 years. This five-foot tall dynamo teamed with U.S. agencies including the FBI, DOS, DOD and others where she led community outreach programs and acted as liaison with local city governments around the world. Michelle's clients have touted her abilities, stating, among other things, that she is, intuitive, warm, and that she, provides good insights-and frankly challenges [her] clients-leading to true growth.
- Author(s)Michelle Galarza
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.