All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever have a failed relationship again! In this book, you will learn about 7 important principles. Think of the 7 principles as being the seven pillars of the foundation that you need, in order to build great relationships and for inner happiness. Those are the only principles that work. There is medical or ather quick fix for the human mind because it is ultimately the most complicated programming in existence.
- Author BiographyDavid Zephaniah is a descendant of an ancient family of priests and prophets. He lives in Florida with his wife. He believes that the Torah is the most fascinating book in the world. He spent years studying it, and even though he discovered lots of profound secrets of life in it, it is never-ending well off wisdom and knowledge, the matters of life and death, afterlife, paranormal, mystical, love, happiness, relationships, etc. He would like to share his knowledge with you for the purpose of inspiration.
- Author(s)David Zephaniah
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.