All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionDean Sherman is dean of the College of Christian Ministries at Youth With A Mission's University of the Nations. He is respected internationally as a Bible teacher, having taught on spiritual warfare and relationships since the 1970s in ministers' conferences, YWAM schools, and churches in 49 states and more than 40 countries. This refreshingly direct discussion of the often confusing world of love, sex, and relationships offers t ather set of rules but the principles God has established for all relationships. With clarity and a sharp wit, Dean Sherman provides the forum for readers to build their life relationships upon God's logical, loving, and freeing precepts.
- Author(s)Dean Sherman
- PublisherYWAM Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYWAM Publishing,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.