All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Ladd has written a reference book on couples counseling that explores six contemporary relationships and discusses how couples may change from one to ather according to their life experiences. In addition, six common styles of conflict resolution are addressed that may make relationship changes less painful and difficult are also addressed. When we realize that one of the most common methods for transforming the union between two people is through divorce, then the possibility of changing a relationship, instead of changing a partner, may become a more attractive alternative.
- Author BiographyPeter Ladd coordinates the Certificate of Advanced Studies Program in Counseling for St. Lawrence University's Graduate School of Education. Dr. Ladd also spends time on the Akwesasne Mohawk reservation where he acts as the clinical supervisor for the Tekanikonrahwa:kon Holistic Health and Wellness Program. He has written numerous books and articles in the areas of counseling and conflict resolution.
- Author(s)Peter D. Ladd
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.