All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine a fight with a friend, or the breaking of a relationship. Is it the end of the world or a rmal part of the lives we live? This book shows how we are all part of a web of changing relationships, tackles difficult topics like abuse, and offers a range of ideas to help the reader make the most of their friendships.
- Author BiographyCath Senker has over twenty years' experience in children's educational publishing and has written around 100 books for children for a range of publishers. Her books include highly regarded titles on Anne Frank, the Black Death and the Vietnam War, books on religions and the conflict between North and South Korea, and forthcoming titles on Self-Harm and Relationships. She lives the green lifestyle and has undertaken voluntary work for a range of organizations.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleTeen Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.