All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere it is! A book designed to give middle-aged men the dating advice they've always wanted but never knew they needed. Presented in a playful and funny way with illustrations and resources to help you along. Remember, it's meant to be fun... but I suspect if you give it a try, you'll find it has some very helpful information. Enjoy!
- Author BiographyKathryn Allen was born in Phoenix, Arizona and has lived there most of her life. She has a Journalism degree from the University of Arizona and a Veterinary degree from Cornell University. She is currently divorced with two grown children. She owns a small animal hospital in Phoenix where she lives with her three dogs and a cat.
- Author(s)Kathryn Allen
- PublisherPachyderm Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPachyderm Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Padian,Tracy Hill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.