All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of relativity, or simply relativity, refers specifically to two theories of Albert Einstein: special relativity and general relativity. Special relativity is a theory of the structure of spacetime, introduced by Einstein in 1905 and general relativity is a theory of gravitation that was developed by Einstein in 1907-1915.
- Author(s)Albert Einstein
- PublisherIap - Information Age Pub. Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIap - Information Age Pub. Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.