All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal choice for undergraduate students of science and engineering, this three-part treatment explores special relativity in terms of kinematics and introductory dynamics as well as general relativity. Instructors will find that individual chapters are easily adapted to classroom use, and numerous problems with answers make this volume ideal for supplementary reading and self-study. 1969 edition.
- Author BiographyRay Skinner was a theoretical physicist who taught at the University of Saskatchewan for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Ray Skinner
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight816 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.