All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionA Comprehensive Guide to Mastering the Writing Portions of the SAT
- Author BiographyDan Sullivan is an author and teacher who has worked for years helping students develop their writing skills and prepare for the SAT. His short stories have appeared in World Wide Writers, New Millennium Writings, and the annual short fiction anthologies of Scribes Valley Publishing.
- Author(s)Daniel J Sullivan
- PublisherDaniel Sullivan
- Date of Publication06/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaniel Sullivan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.