All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the opposite of Stress and Anxiety? Relaxation! If you want to overcome tension, everyday stress, and anxiety- learn how to relax. It is impossible to be relaxed and anxious at the same time. So, let me help you attain this state of mental well being. With this simple, practical, step-by-step guide you will learn the art of relaxation.
- Author Biography* Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) and Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT). * M.A. Degree in Mental Health Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy from Argosy University. * B.A. Degree in Psychology from The University of South Florida. * Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator. Training from The University of South Florida. * University of Tampa as a transient student and earned a minor in marketing with concentrations in athletics and personal growth. * Certified as a Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner among other therapeutic applications. * Ph.D in Clinical Hypnotherapy and affiliated with The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards. * National Certified Counselor (NCC). * President and Director of The Missing Piece of Counseling and Well-Being, Inc. A non-profit Organization. * Experience working with several different types of clients and organizations including; *Private Practice. *Success for Kids and Families Inc. - a community wrap-around strength based program. *Kathy's Place- a center for grieving children and families leading both adult and children's groups. *The Children's Cancer Center bereavement and oncology support team. *Board of Director for The Tampa Bay Association for Psychotherapists and affiliated with several different professional organizations *Chi Sigma IOTA- International Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Mahaney Ph D
- Date of Publication24/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.