Release Your Shoulders, Relax Your Neck: The Best Exercises for Relieving Tight Shoulders & Neck Pain by Howard Vanes M a (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo you suffer from shoulder pain or shoulder tension? How about neck pain? Shoulder and neck pain can be very debilitating. Think about all the ways you use your shoulders and neck: whether it is working at a computer, driving, engaging in your favorite activities, turning your head, sleeping, or even picking up a fork to eat can be painful and difficult. Shoulder tightness and neck pain are your body's way of letting you kw that you are risking a more serious injury. It is vitally important to prevent and address shoulder and neck issues as soon as possible, before more serious injuries occur. The average shoulder injury causes a person to miss 28 days of work! In Release Your Shoulders, Relax Your Neck, you will discover: How to eliminate shoulder tension and neck pain with 53 highly effective shoulder and neck exercises. Photos of the exercises with easy to follow instructions. The main causes of shoulder and neck pain. Key prevention strategies to stop problems before they start so you can have healthy shoulders and a pain free neck. Why computer users are at high risk for injury and what to do to significantly reduce your risk. How to speed healing of shoulder and neck injuries and get back into your favorite activities. Anatomy of the shoulder joints, how they move and why they can get so tight. This book is a must for people who work on computers, dental hygienists, hair stylists, athletes and anyone who carries a lot of stress in their neck or shoulders. Personal te from the author: As a yoga instructor with over 16 years of experience, I can tell you that one of the top questions I have heard from my students time after time is how can they relieve shoulder pain and neck pain. The right yoga postures can keep your shoulders and neck healthy and pain free. Best of all you don't even have to have any experience with yoga to use this book. That is why I wrote it; to show people how to use gentle yoga postures to relieve shoulder and neck issues and also to help them understand why their shoulders and neck become painful or tight in the first place. Think of this as your healthy shoulder handbook! What others are saying about Release Your Shoulders, Relax Your Neck The exercises as well as the information on stretching and strengthening the shoulders and neck is fantastic. This is a very patient friendly approach to understand the complex shoulder. Also included are excellent tips and advice for prevention. I have and will continue to refer to Howards book in treating patients. Dr. Richard Harvey, Chiropractor This book is the perfect answer for writers like me who spend most of their waking hours at a computer. The exercises are clearly described, easy to do, and most can be done right in my office. After years of neck and shoulder pain and stiffness it is wonderful to feel loose and pain-free again. Peter G. Engleman, Author, ?The Minyanaires As a graphic designer who spends a lot of time at a computer I have suffered from tight shoulders from many years, Release Your Shoulders, Relax Your Neck has been a blessing. Not only do my shoulders feel better but I feel less stress and enjoy better energy too! Howard Petlack, Co-owner, A Good Thing, Inc. Howard VanEs, M.A. is also the co-author of Office Ergomics, Preventing Repetitive Motion Injuries and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. He is also the author of Beginning Yoga, A Practice Manual and Ageless Beauty & Timeless Strength. Get ready to feel good in your body again! Order a copy of Release Your Shoulders, Relax Your Neck today!
- Author BiographyHoward VanEs, M.A., has been committed to wellness and fitness for over 26 years. He has a deep passion for wellness, and a desire to help people learn about the many ways they can improve the quality of their health and lives through mind/body methods. His experience includes weight training, martial arts, yoga, stress management training, and work from his previous role as a psychotherapist. For over 21 years, Howard has been a dedicated practitioner of hatha yoga and has been teaching yoga for the last 16 years in the Bay Area of California. Howard is the primary author and editor of the Letsdoyoga.com wellness book series: Beginning Yoga: A Practice Manual, Abs!, Release Your Shoulders, Relax Your Neck, Ageless Beauty & Timeless Strength, Insomnia Cures, GERD & Acid Reflux Solutions and co-author of Office Ergonomics, Preventing Repetitive Motion Injuries and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. He is also the co-producer of the audio CD, Shavasna/Deep Relaxation, and creator of the Yoga on Demand audio program which features over 14 yoga audios. In addition to writing about and teaching yoga, Howard also leads yoga teacher trainings, wellness seminars and retreats worldwide. Howard received a yoga teacher certification from Mt. Madonna Center in Watsonville, CA and has also received training from the advanced studies program at The Iyengar Institute of San Francisco. Howard also has an M.A. in counseling psychology.
- Author(s)Howard Vanes M a
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.