All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the co-author of Integrating Complementary Medicine into Veterinary Practice comes a plainspoken wellness guide that talks intimately about a new approach to veterinary medicine. In Releasing Your Pet's Hidden Health Potential, national consultant and research chair of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association Dr. Palmquist introduces readers to a variety of therapies to improved pet health. By using a spectrum of ancient and modern healing arts, readers are given a blueprint in which to evaluate their pet's health, discover how it is pets become susceptible to disease, as well as become familiar with holistic modalities such as acupuncture, muscle response testing, and stem cell therapy to optimize their pet's health and vitality. By tapping into an animal's natural ability to heal and making nutrition a foundation, animal guardians gain control over canine and feline health concerns in order to ensure the very best possible quality of life for their loved ones.
- Author BiographyBorn in Greeley, Colorado. Colorado State University, DVM, 1983. Married. Three Children. 9 pets (dogs, cats, birds and fish). Chief of Integrative Veterinary Health Services at Centinela Animal Hospital in Inglewood, CA 90302. www.LovAPet.com. Alternative Medicine Folder Consultant for Veterinary Information Network (VIN), President-elect and Research Chair of American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association. Co-author of Integrating Complementary Medicine into Veterinary Practice, Wiley-Blackwell. Author of numerous scientific articles on holistic veterinary medicine and vaccination reform issues. Featured on CBS news for his integrative approach to treating animal cancer, and ABC news on vaccination issues.
- Author(s)Dr Richard Palmquist DVM,Richard Palmquist
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)MS Heather Scholl
- Introduction byMS Cornelia Guest
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.