All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is as much a meditation on the practice of practice and it is also a window on the unique urban, regulatory, commercial, and landscape context of Singapore. The book unfolds as manifestations of MKPL's inventive spirit via projects in Singapore and elsewhere in Asia, presenting an in-depth reflection on project particularities and processes, as well as outcomes. A foreword by Dr. Erwin Viray precedes the features on commercial, institutional, private, and governmental projects of a variety of scales, which are illustrated by full-colour photographs and drawings.
- Author BiographySiew Man Kok and Cheng Pai Ling co-founded MKPL Architects Pte Ltd in 1995 after meeting while obtaining their bachelors of architecture degrees from the National University of Singapore (NUS). John A. McLaughlin joined the firm in 2001 and was made a Director seven years later. Starting with small dwellings, innovative designs enabled MKPL's body of works to grow to include projects ranging in scale and type from high-rise residential towers, university buildings, a conservation shop house, and now several master plans. Mr. Siew taught at NUS from 1994 to 2010 and has contributed his time as a member of Singapore's HDB Architectural Design Panel, URA's Design Advisory Committee, and also sits on the Preservation of Monuments Board.
- Author(s)Siew Man Kok
- PublisherOro Editions
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOro Editions
- Weight1361 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.