All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on helping researchers and engineers involved in III-V compound semiconductor thin film growth and processing, this text shows the mechanism of degradation, detailing the major degradation modes of optical devices fabricated from three different systems, and describing methods for elimination of defect-generating mechanisms.
- Author BiographyOsamu Ueda is a senior researcher at Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd., Japan. He earned his Ph.D. in physical engineering from the University of Tokyo. Dr. Ueda has written more than 100 professional papers and is a member of the Society of Applied Physics, the Society of Electron Microscopy, the Electrochemical Society, and the Materials Research Society.
- Author(s)Osamu Ueda
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/1996
- Series TitleSolid State Technology & Devices Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.