About this product
- DescriptionA unique volume, Reliability for the Techlogies is designed to promote understanding of reliability's function in the achievement of safe, reliable techlogy. It represents one of the finest books yet published on this current and urgent subject, and it is of equal use to anyone involved on any level of techlogy product life. Uses four distributions to determine component reliability and confidence limits. Expands on the bathtub analysis to include two limits: design requirements and repair and maintenance. Shows the derivation the single-term bimial formula from basic probability theory.
- Author(s)Leonard A. Doty
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.22Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $31.02Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.01
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.