Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDefects generate a great ecomic problem for suppliers who are faced with increased duties. Customers expect increased efficiency and dependability of technical product of - also growing - complexity. The authors give an introduction to a theory of dependability for engineers. The book may serve as a reference book as well, enhancing the kwledge of the specialists and giving a lot of theoretical background and information, especially on the dependability analysis of whole systems.
- Author BiographyProfessor Bernd Bertsche earned his degree and doctorate in mechanical engineering at the Universitaet Stuttgart. Afterwards, he worked for Mercedes-Benz AG in the passenger car development unit followed by a position as professor at the University of Applied Sciences in Albstadt-Sigmaringen. Later, he was appointed at the Universitaet Stuttgart. Since 2001 Professor Bertsche is the ordinary and head for the Institute of Machine Components at the Universitaet Stuttgart.
- Author(s)Bernd Bertsche
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleVDI-Buch / Chemische Technik / Verfahrenstechnik
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note337 black & white illustrations, 66 black & white tables, biography
- Weight882 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.