All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite a reputation for being eccentric and dangerous, Reliant three-wheelers are ever-present in the classic car scene and are w seen as icons of British popular culture. Reliant Three-Wheelers - The Complete Story charts the development of these much-loved cars from 1935 onwards and includes the development and production of the Regal, Robin, Bond Bug and Rialto along with detailed specification guides and hundred of photographs throughout. It is an ideal resource for anybody with an interest in these classic cars, from one of the last major British vehicle manufacturers.
- Author BiographyJohn Wilson-Hall was the editor of National Reliant Top Gear, the Reliant Owners' Club magazine, from 2006-2013. Since the 1980s he has owned more Reliants than he can count, which have transported him, his wife and their two children over the country. He currently owns two Reliant three-wheelers: a 1982 Rialto 1 and a 1997 Robin pick-up with a raised van roof - the only prototype known to exist.
- Author(s)John Wilson-Hall
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note130 colour photographs 147 black & white photographs
- Weight817 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.