All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $29.31Free postage
- AU $32.51Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSleepless nights are a common curse, yet many people think sring and sleep apea are things you just put up with, whether you're the partner or the sufferer. But if left untreated, these sleep disorders can lead to poor concentration and drowsiness, memory problems, impaired work performance, relationship breakdowns, irritability, and even high blood pressure, heart disease and strokes. Many have gone to drastic lengths to fix these conditions - going to expensive clinics, buying elaborate equipment, and undergoing surgery - when in fact the solution could be quite simple. Change the way you breathe and say goodbye to sring and sleep apea. After 18 years of clinical experience, Tess Graham has successfully treated thousands of sufferers. In this practical guide she reveals the nine habits that can help you to overcome the dysfunctional breathing linked to sleep apea and sring. Her five-day program is quick, easy-to-follow and effective. By learning to breathe more gently, slowly and quietly you can significantly improve your sleep and your health, boost your energy levels, and subsequently enjoy better quality of life.
- Author BiographyTess Graham is uniquely qualified to talk about breathing. Over a 20-year period she has delivered breathing retraining programs to more than 5000 people - children, adults, the elderly, athletes and invalids alike - with extraordinary and consistent success. Tess graduated from the University of New South Wales with a science degree, majoring in anatomy, and achieved a post-graduate qualification in physiotherapy before taking up professional practice. She has built up a clinical practice focused entirely on breathing issues, the most common of which are sleep-breathing problems like snoring and sleep apnoea. Tess has also involved herself with research, development, training, writing and lecturing in the growing field of breathing retraining. She has appeared on national radio and television and is a frequent speaker at conferences and industry events.
- Author(s)Tess Graham
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight314 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.