All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo thirds of people worldwide are religious, but less than one third of Brits are - just three in ten people said they were religious. This book looks at religion today, religious freedom, looking at the worst and best countries for religious freedom, religious education and even the future of religion are discussed.
- PublisherCambridge Media Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIssues Today Series
- Series Part/Volume Number105
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependence Educational Publishers
- Width205 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edited byCara Acred
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.