Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe concluding volume in a trilogy advancing a systematic philosophical theology, this book presents a plausible sacred worldview for religious participation.
- Author BiographyRobert Cummings Neville is Professor of Philosophy, Religion, and Theology and Dean Emeritus of the School of Theology at Boston University. He is the author of many books, including Ultimates: Philosophical Theology, Volume One; Existence: Philosophical Theology, Volume Two; and Religion in Late Modernity, all published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Robert Cummings Neville
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight708 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.