All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together historians, political scientists, social anthropologists and legal scholars from Turkey and the EU. The authors address questions such as the role of religion in EU membership debates, religious parties in Turkey and Europe, religion and European security, freedom of religion and mirity rights in Turkey and the EU.
- Author BiographyDIETRICH JUNG is a Senior Researcher at the Danish Institute for International Studies, Denmark. CATHERINA RAUVERE is Professor of History of Religions at Copenhagen University, Denmark.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/11/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleGovernance, Security and Development
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight319 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCatharina Raudvere
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.