All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the leading contemporary philosophers who navigates between analytic and continental traditions collects in this volume for the first time in Spanish three essays that demonstrate his wide range of interests. They are the historical icography and epistemology around the stigmas of Francisco of Asis; the limits of reason and religion in the unkwn works of Kant; and the spirituality of Michael Foucault. This reference for further reading on any of these three figures includes an excellent introduction to the minds of the tireless American philosopher.
- Author BiographyArnold I. Davidson is a professor of divinity philosophy, a member of the Committee of Conceptual and Historical Studies of Science at the University of Chicago, and the European editor of Critical Inquiry. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Arnold I Davidson
- PublisherEdiciones Alpha Decay
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleAlpha, Bet & Gimmel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Alpha Decay
- Weight204 g
- Width122 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.