All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the relationship between religion and state in a comparative perspective with special attention paid to Western and Middle-Eastern experiences. It examines the resurgence of 'fundamentalism' t only in developing nations but also in ecomically affluent 'post-modern' societies.
- Author BiographyROBERT FATTON JR. is the Julia A. Cooper Professor of Government and Foreign Affairs in the Department of Politics at the University of Virginia, USA. R. K. RAMAZANI was the Edward Stettinius Chair and served as the chairman of the Woodrow Wilson Department of Government and Foreign Affairs at the University of Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)R. K. Ramazani,Robert Fatton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.