All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWerner S. Pluhar's masterful rendering of Kant's major work on religion is meticulously antated and presented here with a selected bibliography, glossary, and generous index. Stephen R. Palmquist's engaging Introduction provides historical background, discusses Religion in the context of Kant's philosophical system, elucidates Kant's main arguments, and explores the implications and ongoing relevance of the work.
- Author BiographyWerner S. Pluhar is Affiliate Professor of Philosophy, Pennsylvania State University, Fayette. Stephen R. Palmquist is Professor of Religion and Philosophy, Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Author(s)Immanuel Kant
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight582 g
- Width6 mm
- Height228 mm
- Translated byWerner S. Pluhar
- Introduction byStephen R. Palmquist
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.