All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionReligion and American Culture challenges the religion's traditional emphasis on older European, American, male, middle-class, Protestant, rtheastern narratives concerned primarily with churches and theology. Breaking through the field with multicultural tales of Native American, African Americans and other groups that cut across boundaries of gender, class, religion and region, David Hackett's anthology offers an illuminating and comprehensive overview of the most exciting work currently underway in this field.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Hackett is Associate Professor of Religion at the University of Florida and is the author of The Rude Hand of Innovation: Religion and Social Order in Albany, New York 1652-1836 (Oxford, 1991).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1133 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Hackett
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.