Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume publishes papers read at the ninth International Conference on the Deuterocanical Books, Budapest, 2012. The authors explore various aspects of manifestations of the female principle within the literature of the Ancient Near East, Early Judaism, and nascent Christianity.
- Author BiographyGeza G. Xeravits, Sapientia College of Theology, Budapest, Hungary and Selye J. University, Komarno, Slovakia.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleDeuterocanonical and Cognate Literature Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 15 schw.-w. Abb., 2 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight518 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGeza G. Xeravits
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.