All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIt is widely agreed that the process of globalization is challenging the state's traditional role in international relations. Usually, this process is considered in terms of ecomic and techlogical development and is often associated with the spread of modern, that is 'western', consumerist cultural values. Hitherto, the position and role of religion in this shift in collective values and beliefs have been little examined.
- Author BiographyJohn Eposito is director of the Center for Christian-Muslim Understanding, Georgetown University, USA. Michael Watson was, until 1999, senior lecturer in the Department of International Politics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2000
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleReligion, Culture & Society S.
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn L. Esposito,Michael Watson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.