All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany people have a deep curiosity about religion and its shortcomings. This book, written for the general reader, takes a comprehensive look at the critiques of religion in Western history and the courageous thinkers who developed those critiques. While many people kw the names of the thinkers covered, they often have little kwledge of their views and the contexts in which they worked. Here is a new look at our heritage in the criticism of religion.
- Author BiographyAnton Jacobs is affiliated with Park University and the Kansas City Art Institute. He earned his Ph.D. in sociology from the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Anton K. Jacobs
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.