All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book proposes a critical theory of the role and place of religion in public health and argues for a programmatic reorientation of these two fields of practice and inquiry to more effectively align religious health assets - widely present in many contexts - and public health services and facilities.
- Author BiographyGARY GUNDERSON Senior Vice President for Health and Welfare Ministries for Methodist Healthcare and the Director for the Interfaith Health Program at Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University, USA. JIM COCHRANE Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Cape Town, South Africa, Co-Principal of the African Religious Health Assets Programme (ARHAP), and Director of the Research Institute on Christianity in Southern Africa (RICSA).
- Author(s)Gary Gunderson,Jim Cochrane
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.