All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the relationship between religion and literature and how both have appealed to the Western spiritual sensibility.
- Author BiographyErnest Rubinstein is Theological Librarian at Drew University and is Instructor in Humanities at New York University's School of Continuing Professional Studies and also at the New School University. He is the author of the SUNY Press book, An Episode of Jewish Romanticism: Franz Rosenzweig's The Star of Redemption.
- Author(s)Ernest Rubinstein
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.