All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, a broad range of those prominent in politics and religion discuss the controversy over the appropriate relationship between religion and politics.
- Author BiographyRabbi Daniel Cohn-Sherbok has a Ph.D. in philosophy from Cambridge University (UK) and an honorary doctorate in divinity from the Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion. He has written numerous books, including The Blackwell Dictionary of Judaica and Fifty Key Jewish Thinkers. He is currently Professor of Judaism at the University of Wales, Lampeter, Wales. Previous books include The Crucified Jew: Twenty Centuries of Christian Anti-Semitism and God and the Holocaust. David McLellan is Professor of Political Theory at Goldsmiths College, London, UK. His books on Marx and Marxism have been translated into many languages. His most recent publications are Simone Weil: Utopian Pessimist and Unto Caesar: The Political Relevance of Christianity,
- Author(s)Palgrave Macmillan Ltd
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication13/12/1992
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.