CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the appropriate role of religion in scholarship and teaching? Covering topics ranging from religious influences in faculty lives to questions of academic freedom, proselytization, and appropriate limits to religious expression within the Academy, this book seeks to promote faculty self-awareness and encourage dialogue with colleagues.
- Author BiographyMARK U. EDWARDS, JR. is Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Harvard Divinity School and President Emeritus of St. Olaf College, USA.
- Author(s)Mark U. Edwards
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/11/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight406 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.