All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1997, Religions of Tibet in Practice is a landmark work--the first major anthology on the topic ever produced. This new edition--abridged to further facilitate course use--presents a stunning array of works that together offer an unparalleled view of the Tibetan religious landscape over the centuries. Organized thematically, the twenty-eight chapters are testimony to the vast scope of religious practice in the Tibetan world, past and present. Religions of Tibet in Practice remains a work of great value to scholars, students, and general readers.
- Author BiographyDonald S. Lopez Jr., is Arthur E. Link Distinguished University Professor of Buddhist and Tibetan Studies at the University of Michigan. He is the editor of three other volumes in this series: Buddhism in Practice, Religions of India in Practice , and Religions of China in Practice .
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitlePrinceton Readings in Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDonald S. Lopez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.