All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAs Juan Jose Lahuerta argues in his book, the Spanish Civil War caused a considerable revival of certain themes of religious art. In particular, it intensified Pablo Picasso's lifelong preoccupation with the subject of the Crucifixion. 1938, one year after Picasso painted Guernica the Swiss surrealist painter Max von Moos published an essay entitled Religious Painting of Our Time that addresses some of the issues then confronted by church art.
- Author BiographyJuan Jose Lahuerta. National Museum of Art of Catalonia, Barcelona, and professor at the Barcelona School of Architecture.
- Author(s)Juan Jose Lahuerta
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleEdition Voldemeer
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, 40 farb. Abb.
- Weight216 g
- Width124 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.