Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe series Religion and Society (RS) contributes to the exploration of religions as social systems both in Western and n-Western societies; in particular, it examines religions in their differentiation from, and intersection with, other cultural systems, such as art, ecomy, law and politics. Due attention is given to paradigmatic case or comparative studies that exhibit a clear theoretical orientation with the empirical and historical data of religion and such aspects of religion as ritual, the religious imagination, constructions of tradition, icography, or media. In addition, the formation of religious communities, their construction of identity, and their relation to society and the wider public are key issues of this series.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/07/1993
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion and Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 2 schw.-w. Abb., 5 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJacob K. Olupona,Sulayman S. Nyang
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.