All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReligious and Ethical Perspectives on Global Migration examines the complicated social ethics of migration in today's world. Editors Elizabeth W. Collier and Charles R. Strain bring the perspectives of an international group of scholars toward a theory of justice and ethical understanding for the nearly two hundred million migrants who have left their homes seeking asylum from political persecution, greater freedom and safety, ecomic opportunity, or reunion with family members.
- Author BiographyElizabeth W. Collier is associate professor of business ethics in the Brennan School of Business at Dominican University where she also co-directs the Center for Global Peace through Commerce. Charles R. Strain is professor of religious studies at DePaul University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight581 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCharles R. Strain,Elizabeth W. Collier
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.