All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionReluctant Cook gives the -frills low-down on how to cope as Chief Cook and Bottlewasher in cramped and difficult conditions or when time, ingredients or equipment are short. Here are quick and easy ways of producing tasty meals with ordinary ingredients, using easy cup measures and handy gadgets to replace powered appliances. This book will be a boon for reluctant cooks everywhere.
- Author BiographyJane Gibb and her husband have lived aboard their yacht Honey Jar for the last 10 years, cruising from Venezuela to the US and Canadian east coast in summer, and returning to the Caribbean each winter. She claims her phobia about cooking began at an early age. Coming from a long line of anything but cooks, her struggle for survival at mealtimes has taught her how to cheat at cooking, and she has spent years of reluctantly producing meals on the move, camping, caravanning and boating.
- Author(s)Jane Gibb
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Noteb/w cartoons throughout
- Weight284 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.