All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's disastrous first year of teaching - which began with classroom-management skills - this humorous personal account offers clear and specific advice on how to become an adept classroom manager. Funny and practical, this new edition also continues the author's story, sharing what he has learned since leaving the teaching field for five years and then returning to the classroom. From discussing why learning to discipline is so difficult to outlining the tactics that both do and do t work, this book shows how a 'softy' eventually became the Teacher of the Year over the course of four years and offers encouragement to teachers who are currently struggling.
- Author BiographyGary Rubinstein trained as a teacher with the Teach for America (TFA) program, and he now teaches 9th- and 10th-grade math at Stuyvesant High School. Rubinstein is also the recipient of the 2005 Math for America Master Teacher Fellowship.
- Author(s)Gary Rubinstein
- PublisherCottonwood Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCottonwood Press Inc
- Content Note5 b/w photos & 30 b/w illus
- Weight318 g
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.