All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionStruggling with her estranged mother's decline from Alzheimer's, local artist Ruby Lane signs on with The Lamaserie in the hills above Portland, a mysterious foundation touting itself as a research facility. The foundation provides her with a secure refuge and the best care available for her mother. Ruby believes there's more to her mother's decline than just the illness. As she digs into her mother's history, she finds mystery after mystery. The Founders of The Lamaserie give her the key to find the answers... for a price. A portion of all sales will go toward Alzheimer's research.
- Author BiographyMs Adams lives in the Portland area with her two cats. She's also an avid photographer, costume designer, among many other crafty things. For more information on her, visit www.aparkeradams.com.
- Author(s)A P Adams
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Samuel John Klein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.