CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
About this product
- SynopsisThe most grueling challenge of Raine Smith's equestrian career looms before her - the Olympic Games. Little does she realize that she's about to face greater perils in the arms of a stranger than she's ever found on the back of her horse. Cord Elliott is a man trained to deflect disaster, and his mission is to ensure that Raine Smith remains untouched by sudden gunfire at the Summer Games. Yet from the moment Raines meets Cord's ice-blue glance, she knows he's more hazardous to her heart than a sniper's bullet. Falling for a man who answers to the call of intrigue and holds secrets that can never be shared is to endure the broken promises, unexplained absences, and constant danger that comes with his profession. But in the fiery passion of irresistible love, a summer to remember seems worth every risk.
- AuthorElizabeth Lowell
- Edition DescriptionAbridged
- Publication Date1999-09-07
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Publication Year19990000
- Read byLaural Merlington
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.