All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership requires many attributes besides intelligence and business savvy--courage, character, compassion, and respect are just a few. New managers learn concrete skills in the classroom or on the job, but where do they hone the equally important human values that will guide them through a career that is both successful and meaningful? In this inspirational book, Daisy Wademan gathers lessons on balancing the personal and professional responsibilities of leadership from faculty members of Harvard Business School. Offering a rare glimpse inside the classrooms in which many of the world's prominent leaders are trained, Remember Who You Are imparts lessons learned t in business, but in life. From the revelations on luck and obligation brought by a terrifying mountain accident to a widowed mother's lesson of respect for people rather than job titles, these unforgettable stories and reflections, shared by rewned contributors from Rosabeth Moss Kanter to former HBS Dean Kim Clark, remind us that great leadership is t only about the mind, but the heart.
- Author BiographyDaisy Wademan graduated from Harvard Business School in 2002, and was formerly an Associate in the Investment Banking unit of J.P. Morgan & Co.
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight279 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDaisy Wademan
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.