All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest in the picture book series A Little Zen for Little Ones, this is the story of a wise boy whose parents love him and worry about him. They worry about his health, his happiness, and everything else. The boy explains how his parents anxieties make him feel and ask them to consider focusing on the present moment instead of worrying about the future. The story s message touches upon core Zen concepts of being present and t allowing one s worries disconnect them from what is truly important.
- Author BiographySanjay Nambiar is an award-winning children s book author. He is the author of Maybe, for which he won a Mom's Choice Silver Medal Award and a Gelett Burgess Gold Medal Award, Still There?, and Super Duper Princess Heroes. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Sanjay Nambiar
- PublisherUmiya Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLittle Zen for Little Ones
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUmiya Publishing, Inc.
- Weight386 g
- Width236 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.