All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, Aleida March evokes the memories of her beloved partner, Ernesto Che Guevara. She describes their great romance and life together from the days when they first met as fellow guerrillas in Cuba's revolutionary war against the dictator Batista, up to the tragic moment when she learned of Che's assassination in Bolivia less than a decade later. Aleida March writes of their shared political dreams for the future and their family. Never before have readers been offered such an intimate insight into one of the great symbols of our time.
- Author BiographyAleida March is the director of the Che Guevara Studies Center, Cuba. From a humble family background, she joined the Cuban revolutionary underground movement as a young teacher in Santa Clara, central Cuba. She met Che during the revolutionary war and they married in June 1959. She now lives with their four children and numerous grandchildren in Havana.
- Author(s)Aleida March
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Content Note1
- Weight308 g
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.