Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say young love isn't real. It's only our bodies full of raging hormones, and our minds filled with lust that make us think we are in love. I can tell them that they're wrong. Young love is real. It can, and it does exist, at least in my seventeen year old life. My name is Claire Montgomery and I come from a family of sbs. Born into wealth, against my will, my family will do just about anything to uphold the perfect Montgomery name. I ruined that for them the day my car broke down on the side of the road and I met the love of my life, Sam Sw. Sam is from Santa Ana and I'm from Malibu. Even though, I come from a family of wealth, I want thing to do with any of it. I like the simple things in life, like Sam. My family doesn't approve of him and they try to keep us apart. The last thing I remember is waking up in a hospital with memory of my life. This is my journey after my accident to figure out who I am and who I was. The road to recovery isn't easy but the one thing that stayed with me after the accident was the soft voice and words that I'd never forget. If your love was true and eternal, you will find your way to each other again.
- Author(s)Sandi Lynn
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.